The Tempest Pro features the innovative Venturi Vent system. This ensures a fresh flow of air throughout the tent, helping to reduce condensation. One of our most popular tunnel tents, Tempest Pro has a front facing porch to store all your kit or it can be used as an area to socialise around the camp fire.
Family Tent Shop Description
The Vango Tempest Pro has been a long standing product in the Vango Technical backpacking tent range but the new 2019 models have a much improved ventilation system added. Another Duke of Edinburgh and Scouting Association endorsed product and not surprising giving its fantastic design, great features and small pack size. Available in a 200 and 300 variety.
- Footprint to keep the underside of the tent clean and tidy and to make pitching the tent simpler
Tried and tested and ticks the boxes. Ideal for Duke of Edinburgh Award and backpackers alike. Tempest Pro 200 is best for individuals and the 300 for two people.
Range: Trek Pro
Type: Tunnel Tent
Berth: 3 Person
Rooms: 1 Bedrooms
Pitching Time: 10 mins
Poles/Air: Yunan Eco Alloy Poles
Flysheet: ProTex RS
Floor: 70D 6000mm Polyester Groundsheet
Inner tent: Breathable Polyester
Pack Size: Tent: 52 x 19cm
Weight: Tent: 3.32kg
Number of Bags:1
- Flysheet: 68D 190T Ripstop Polyester 5000mm - Strong, durable fabric, now with a ripstop weave providing 13% more strength. Waterproof to a hydrostatic head of 5000mm.
- Yunan Eco Alloy Poles - Extremely high quality poles made with acid free processing by Yunan. These poles provide excellent strength in high winds as well as being very light.
- Tunnel tent - Style provides greatest space to weight ratio
- Flysheet and inner pitch together - Quick and easy to pitch and pack
- Venturi Vent System - Combination of air flows creates a more comfortable environment by reducing the build up of condensation. Air in the porch is drawn upwards as wind flows through the vent. Air moves from the rear of the tent to replace displaced air
- Patented Vango TBS® II Tension Band System - increases tents performance in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds. When tensioned, the bands brace the pole at 3 points, and prevent sideways movement. Adjust TBS® II to remove slack. Do not over tension, as this may deform the poles. Can be stowed away in calm weather
- Porch groundsheet - Clean, dry storage area for boots and equipment
- 70 denier, 6000mm lightweight polyester groundsheet - Waterproof, durable and reliable
- Breathable polyester inner - Allows condensation to pass through, for a comfortable night's sleep
- Rain stop flysheet doors - Structured so that rain will not drop into the inner when opened
- O-shaped inner doors - Easy to open with one hand
- Part mesh inner door - Allows ventilation, whilst keeping bugs out
- Flysheet door vent - Open from the top to ventilate porch
- Inner pockets - Conveniently positioned pockets for organising essential items
- Fast pack tent bag - Oversized opening for easy packing and compression straps to control pack size
- Line-Lok guyline runners - Lock securely, simple to release and high performance in all conditions
- Multiple reflective points - On pegging points for visibility in low light
- Vivid reflective high strength guylines - Provides high visibility in low light
- Factory taped seams - All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped, giving a water tight seal
- Weather tested beyond the European standard EN5912 by certified test centre
- Fire retardant fabrics - Exceeds European EN5912 safety standard