PLEASE CALL FOR END OF SEASON TENT PACKAGE DEAL WITH FANTASTIC SAVINGS AVAILABLE AGAINST THE ADVERTISED ONLINE PRICES. PLEASE EMAIL SALES@THEFAMILYTENTSHOP.COM FOR DETAILS
The Anantara 600XL is evidence of our desire to ensure our tents are comfortable and functional. Utilising a near upright wall structure providing greater internal living space within the tent: combined with a vast conservatory front with additional porch door there is abundant space for all your camping essentials. The Anantara also features our premier Sentinel Pro flysheet (6,000 mm/HH) and storm anchors full webbing ensuring performance in adverse weather. You are guaranteed a comfortable night's sleep in the Anantara in the super king bedrooms giving you enough space for a bed and storage.
Family Tent Shop Description
420D Ripstop Polyester fabric, skytrack flexible hanging system, TBS stability system, skylights, full mesh doors, oversized superbeams for increased strength and stability, multiple cable entry points, new 3-in-1 bedroom for flexible sleeping arrangements, darkened bedrooms and storm straps are some of the fantastic features of the Vango Anantara 600XL Air. However it is the new "villa style" design that is the greatest feature with the upright tubes making the inside of the tent feel incredibly spacious. The new style front door and the side entry to the front porch are also great features. The bedrooms are a massive 250cm deep so they can accommodate all sorts of sleeping options and gives you plenty of storage space.
- Footprint to keep the underside of the tent clean and tidy and to make pitching the tent simpler
- Fitted carpet for the living area for a warmer cosier feel on your tootsies.
- Sky Liner provides a layer of air between your living area and roof to help reduce condensation
- Sky Shield protects the tent from UV rays and helps keep the tent cooler.
- Front enclosed awning for those wanting even more space.
The absolute ultimate polyester air tent product for 2019! As far as we are concerned this tent seems to have it all in terms of features and build quality. The feeling of space inside is so much more compared to a lot of other tents with similar floor sizes due to the height and structure of the oversized air tubes. For a polyester tent it has great ventilation and an incredible amount of functional usable space. Top drawer!
Range: Airbeam Elite
Type: Three room tunnel tent
Berth: 6 Person
Rooms: 3 Bedrooms
Pitching Time: 12 Minutes
Poles/Air: Airbeam Inflatable Tent
Flysheet: 420D Ripstop Polyester Sentinel Pro
Floor: Fully sewn in Polyethylene
Inner tent: Breathable Polyester
Pack Size: Tent: 82 x 54 x 53cm
Weight: Tent: 50kg
Number of Bags:1
- AirSpeed® Valve - Inflate and deflate your tent effortlessly in minutes with the unique and conveniently positioned valve
- Villa Construction - Upright side walls increase the height within the tent allowing you to fully maximise the internal space
- Sentinel Pro - Vango Sentinel Pro fabric is designed for dedicated campers who embark on several trips a year, often for extended breaks. The blend of fibers and the double ripstop construction ensures longevity against any wear and tear, whilst our new ColourLok technology enhances resistance to UV fading. Sentinel Pro is extremely waterproof (6,000mm HH rating) and will perform in all weather conditions.
- Built in Front Awning - Provides extra enclosed space perfect for socialising, dining and storage
- Conservatory Covered Entrance - With large bay windows and a rain safe door it is the perfect place to socialise or dine no matter the weather
- Multiple Mesh Doors - Increase the flow of air within your tent while keeping bugs out
- Multi-flex Front Doors - Allows you to have varying levels of opening, perfect for any weather
- SkyTrack™ II - A flexible hanging system which allows you to easily attach lighting or storage. The SkyTrack™ system truly allows you to tailor your tent to suit your needs
- Multiple Cable Entry Points - Three cleverly positioned cable entry points allow you to neatly feed electrical cables into your tent allowing you to keep your camping appliances powered
- Living Area Pelmet Pockets - Conveniently positioned pockets perfect for storing essentials
- High Cable Entry - Allows you to neatly run electrical cables out into the awning area at the front of the tent
- Clear Access Bedrooms - A wider opening and no step over into the bedroom allows for easier access
- Super-King Bedrooms - Provides 70cm of sleeping space per person as well as additional leg room perfect for taller campers or anyone using camp beds
- Double Section Living Area - You are sure to have plently of space to relax and unwind with our double section living area
- Zipped Privacy Curtains - Simple and quick to use, zip curtains allow varying levels of opening. Fit to the flysheet with no gaps and simply roll down into a pocket
- SkyLight Windows - Windows which run along the roof line of the tent increase the amount of light during the day and are perfect for star gazing at night
- Diamond Pro - High quality windows which provide clearer views and increased durability
- AirZone Panel - Increases the airflow into the living space
- Smart Pack Roller Bag - Full front of the roller bag drops down providing an area for your tent to be rolled and compressed straight into the bag.
- Webbing Storm Anchors - Secure guying of the tent providing peace of mind in adverse conditions
- Vango AirBeam® - Quick to pitch and creates a strong and rigid structure
- Fully zipped front awning - The optional awning is attached with a full zip to eliminate gaps between this and the tent. The new front door has a curved zip which can be used from either side and will pack into a window pocket at the base so no more rolling away
- An adaptable door step which can easily be dropped to ground level allowing you to effortlessly enter your tent without needing to step over the entrance.
- TBS® II - Ensures the tent performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds
- SuperBeams™ - Larger diameter beams providing additional structure and stability to the awning