tent footprint and carpet
NO OTHER VOUCHER CODE OR DISCOUNT CAN BE USED AGAINST THIS PRODUCT
The Illusion offers a beautiful balance of exquisite design and generous space. The built-in front awning creates a completely separate living area to use for food preparation, dining or storage. Alternatively, the internal wall can be rolled away to completely open up the tent creating a huge internal area. With many additional options for increasing your comfort and extending your space, it is sure to be the ultimate family tent.
UPDATED FOR 2018
- Sky Track ll, A flexible hanging system for lighting
- Range of accessories to fit the Sky Track
- Expandable tent bag, An oversized wide opening to make it simpler for packing your tent away
- Bathtub groundsheet in porch
- 3 in 1 bedroom, flexibility to have one, two or three bedrooms to suit your needs
Family Tent Shop Description
The Vango Illusion TC 800XL is the pinnacle tent in the Vango range. TC stands for technical cotton which is a 65:35% mix of cotton:polyester which provides a whole host of benefits, all of which can be found by clicking here
Being top of the range the Illusion TC 800XL has all the best other features including TBS System, oversized air tubes for increased stability, skylights, heavy duty zips, lights out inner bedrooms, zipped curtains and many more.
- Footprint to keep the underside of the tent clean and tidy and to make pitching the tent simpler NOW FREE
- Fitted carpet for the living area for a warmer cosier feel on your tootsies NOW FREE
- Sun Canopy, to expand your living space to the great outdoors
- Side Awning for increased space
A truly special tent that is packed full of features, great design and easily the most functional of Vango TC range. The polycotton (or technical cotton as it is otherwise known) fabric makes the tent a bit heavier than its polyester version but equally makes it more durable, longer lasting, cooler in hotter climates and a lot quieter. Arguably the best "value for money" tent we sell.
Range: Airbeam Elite cotton tent
Type: Three room tunnel tent
Berth: 8 Person
Rooms: 4 Bedrooms
Pitching Time: 15 Minutes
Flysheet: ProTex TC Polycotton (65% cotton/35%polyester)
Floor: Fully sewn in Oxford ripstop polyester
Inner tent: ProTex TC Polycotton
Pack Size: Tent: 83 x 59 x 55cm
Weight: Tent: 55kg
Number of Bags:1
Vango Airbeam Elite TC Features
- SkyTrack II® - A flexible hanging system which allows you to easily attach lighting, storage or our new SkyLiners. The SkyTrack system truly allows you to design your tent to suit your needs
- Easypack roller bag - Durable roller bag to take the effort out of moving your tent
- Generous king-sized bedrooms - big enough to fit a double sized airbed or double sleep mat
- Secondary mesh doors on all flysheet doors - Provides ventilation whilst keeping insects outside
- Webbing storm straps - Provides secure guying at the front and rear of the tent.
- Larger diameter beams are used with certain shapes and fabrics, to further enhance the AirBeam experience
- Reflective guylines with guyline tidies - Woven with a reflective strip to pick up light
- Zipped inner divider - Offers greater privacy between inner bedrooms. Roll away when not required
- Living area pockets - Conveniently positioned for storing essentials
- NEW Skylight Windows - Windows which run along the roof line of the tent to increase the amount of light during the day and for star gazing at night
- Pre-angled beams - Achieve greater internal space than with a standard curve. Provides effective bracing against winds
- TC lightweight polycotton (200g per m2) - Lightweight, durable fabric. Helps to keep the tent cooler when the weather is hot, and warmer in cold conditions
- Fully Sewn-in Groundsheet - adds to the comfort of your tent by providing a bug and draught free environment. The groundsheet is attached to the flysheet with an external storm skirt to provide all round protection.
- Oxford Ripstop Polyester Groundsheet - maximises strength and durability.
- Lightweight polyester bathtub groundsheet - provides a lighter inner base which packs smaller yet keeps your bedroom dry and comfortable
- NEW Fully zipped front awning - The optional awning is attached with a full zip to eliminate gaps between this and the tent. The new front door has a curved zip which can be used from either side and will pack into a window pocket at the base so no more rolling away
- Part mesh inner door - Allows ventilation, whilst keeping bugs out
- Covered entrance - gives a sheltered entrance to your tent, which prevents rain from dripping in to the living area
- Double zip door - provides additional flexibility by allowing the top of the door to be opened slightly for increased ventilation
- NEW Super Zips on flysheet doors - Stronger, smoother and more durable zips, ideal for the heavier weight flysheet fabric
- Bedroom pockets - conveniently positioned pockets for storing your essentials
- Polycotton inner tent - Quality fabric, providing luxurious feel to tent
- Diamond Clear windows - Maximise light and visibility
- Zipped privacy curtains - Simple and quick to use, zip curtains allow varying levels of opening. Fit to the flysheet with no gaps and simply roll down into a pocket
- Low and high ventilation - Combine to create a comfortable flow of air through the tent, reducing condensation
- Patented Vango TBS®II Tension Band System ensures tent performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds. When tensioned, the bands brace the pole at 3 points, and prevent sideways movement. Adjust TBS®II to remove slack. Do not over tension, as this may deform the poles. Can be stowed away in calm weather
- Line-Lok guyline adjusters - Patented guyline runners. Lightweight, easy to use and will hold firm in windy conditions
- 360º Night-time Reflection Points - multiple reflective points around the tent ensure that the tent is easy to spot at night.