THIS PACKAGE INCLUDES TENT FOOTPRINT AND CARPET WHILST STOCKS LAST
Sleeping four in two Ambassador Master Bedrooms with Dark Inners plus Quick and Quiet inner doors, the Airville 4SA has a versatile wing lounge side pod with dividing wall for use in many ways. Four zip sliders on the front allow full opening for a verandah option. With standing height throughout and the new Outwell HookTrack system it offers true flexibility.
Family Tent Shop Description
Brand new design with innovative new features, the Outwell Airville range of the 4SA and 6SA prove that Outwell are competing at the highest level once again. The new side Wing Lounge provides a fantastic space for a seating area, wardrobe or dining area without compromising the remaining living area of the tent. Dark bedroom inners with quick and quiet doors make Outwell bedrooms one of the best available and the superior range has other brilliant standard features like mesh doors on front and side doors, cable entry point, sewn in groundsheet and zip up curtains. The other less glamorous but equally effective feature on this range is the addition of front and rear storm straps and the positioning of these and the profile of the tubes. These combined make the tent incredibly strong in the elements.
- Footprint to keep the underside of the tent clean and tidy and to make pitching the tent simpler
- Fitted carpet for the living area for a warmer cosier feel on your tootsies.
In terms of Innovation and functionality the Outwell Airville range is absolutely top drawer. From all the tents we have seen for 2020, and that is quite a number, this is the range we are most excited about due to it seeming to tick all the boxes - bedrooms, living space, enclosed front porch, mesh doors, head height, strength, functionality and quality. The 4SA is ideal for a couple or small family whereas the 6SA is more suitable to either those wanting more space or larger families.
Type: Three room tunnel tent
Berth: 4 Person
Rooms: 2 Bedrooms, 1 living room and 1 wing lounge
Pitching Time: 12 Minutes
Flysheet: Outtex 6000Pro, 100% polyester
Hydrostatic Head: 6000mm
Floor: Double Coated Waterproof Polyethylene, 100% Polyethylene
Inner tent: Breathable Polyester, 100% Polyester
Pack Size: Tent: 98 x 48 x 48cm
Weight: Tent: 37.5kg
Tubes: Power Air System Frame For Best Performance
Number of Bags:1
- Full front door with four zip slides - Four zip sliders for multiple opening options.
- Zip up curtains - ensures maximum privacy when needed
- HookTrack system - Strategically placed tracks to run cables or lightweight accessories
- Power Air system - Durable separate tube technology with extra apex tube for extra stability
- Outtex 6000 Pro Material - Super strong and durable quality material
- Quick and Quiet Inner Door - Sewn in magnetic strips allow quick and easy entry plus the zip for secure closure
- Dark Inners - Helps reduce early morning light in your bedroom to ensure a good nights sleep
- Ambassador Bedrooms - Extra space and comfort
- Pump included - Designed with a low hose attachment for fuss free operation