The Kampa Studland 6 Classic Air is a brand new tent to the range for 2020. The Studland 8 has been around for a few years and continues for 2020 but it now has a little brother which is not small by any means. The difference between the two is that the Studland 6 is 20cm shorter in the living area and 30cm shorter in the front porch than the 8. Also both tents have sleeping for six across the rear of the tent but the Studland 8 also has another 2 person bedroom in the living area. This obviously provides another bedroom for teenage children or guests but does compromise the amount of living space making the Studland 6 a viable option if the extra bedroom is not required. Both tents are packed full of features including zipped privacy curtains, dark bedrooms, cable entry points, quickpitch guying system featuring all round storm straps and drop down entrance for easier access. The word "Classic" in the name refers to the tent having a polycotton fabric and this has a number of benefits including being more durable, longer lasting, cooler when its hot, warmer when its cold and quieter in the weather conditions.
- Footprint to keep the underside of the tent clean and tidy and to make pitching the tent simpler
- Fitted carpet for a warmer cosier feel on your tootsies
- Side Annexe that can be fitted to left hand side of the tent providing an ideal wardrobe or toilet area
- Front canopy to provide a nice alfresco space to cook or dine
- Mesh door to use at the front of the integral porch as an alternative to the full door for added ventilation or to fit to the front of the additional front canopy
- Wardrobe pole to hang your clothes ,towels, coats
Although there is not a huge amount of difference between the Studland 6 and 8 both will be viable options for consumers. If you need the extra bedroom then go for the larger one but if you dont then the £150 saving makes this the better option. Both can be extended via the additional side annexe or front canopy making the Studland Classic range one of the best we sell.