The Kampa Studland 8 has been improved for 2020 with the facility to add on a side annexe a superb new feature. This provides a handy space for a wardrobe or toilet area and only enhances what is already a fantastic tent. Given the size of the Studland it is an easy tent to pitch with five tubes, with individual inflation points, making up the structure of the product. Each one only takes around a minute to inflate using the hand pump provided and the quickpitch guying system makes pegging the tent out simple and strong in the elements.
- Footprint to keep the underside of the tent clean and tidy and to make pitching the tent simpler
- Fitted carpet for a warmer cosier feel on your tootsies
- Side annexe for wardrobe or toilet area
- Front canopy to provide a nice alfresco space to cook or dine
- Mesh door to use at the front of the integral porch as an alternative to the full door for added ventilation or to fit to the front of the additional front canopy
- Wardrobe pole to hang your clothes ,towels, coats
This tent is ideal for families wanting plenty of space, great features and a bit of luxury for their camping trips. Been a great seller for us over the last three years and is competitively priced in comparison to some other similar sized tents. Like most air tents it is a big heavy bag but if you want an air tent of this sort of size then that is something you will have to come to terms with. Great buy.