PLEASE CALL OR EMAIL FOR OUR AMAZING SUMMER OFFERS ON ANY 2020 TENT BUNDLE PACKAGE.
PLEASE EMAIL SALES@THEFAMILYTENTSHOP.COM FOR DETAILS
The Roseville 4PA sleeps four in a three room tunnel tent design. It's pre shaped air tubes deliver stability plus ample headroom with steeper sides optimising internal space. A rain safe side door offers sheltered access in poor weather with extra ventilation via a panel above the door. The left side features a large window and further ventilation.
Family Tent Shop Description
The Outwell Roseville 4SA is another tent from the Superior Air Range and thus it benefits from a number of standard features including 150 denier fabric, 6000mm HH waterproofing, cable entry point, zipped privacy curtains, mesh doors, dark bedrooms, quick and quiet doors and storm straps to name but a few. The front door can be opened up halfway or fully meaning you have the best of both worlds depending on the weather. The integral front canopy leans forward providing more protection from the rain/sun but also makes it stronger against any oncoming wind.
- Footprint to keep the underside of the tent clean and tidy and to make pitching the tent simpler
- Fitted carpet for the living area for a warmer cosier feel on your tootsies.
Another brand new tent from Outwell, the Roseville 4SA has been designed with couples or small families in mind. This style of tent has been very popular over the years, mainly via the Kampa Hayling 4 Air, but to be fair to Outwell there are plenty of reasons why the Roseville has a higher price tag. Secondary mesh on all doors and the front of the tent can be opened up fully on those warmer days and the bedrooms are darker and benefit from the new quick and quiet door feature. The overall ventilation is superior and the weave of the fabric is stronger too. Well worth the money if you are prepared to pay for a superior product.
Type: Three room tunnel tent
Berth: 4 Person
Rooms: 2 Bedrooms, 1living room
Pitching Time: 12 Minutes
Flysheet: Outtex 4000 Select, 100% polyester
Hydrostatic Head: 4000mm
Floor: Double Coated Waterproof Polyethylene, 100% Polyethylene
Inner tent: Breathable Polyester, 100% Polyester
Pack Size: Tent: 80 x 42 x 42cm
Weight: Tent: 16.5kg
Tubes: Power Air System Frame For Best Performance
Poles: Duratec Fibreglass 8.5mm
Number of Bags:1
- Toggle up curtains - Ensures privacy when needed
- Premier bedrooms - Generous floor space for easy access
- Dark inners - Helps reduce early morning light in your bedroom to ensure a good nights sleep
- HookTrack system - Statigically placed tracks to run cables or lightweight accessories
- Rigid air system - Idividual inflation/deflation of tubes
- Tinted windows - For extra privacy
- Quick and quiet inner door - Sewn in magnetic strips allow quick and easy entry plus the zip for secure closure
- Panorama opening - For a more light and airy ambience
- Storm webbing - Sturdy attachment points for extra stability
- Pump included - Designed with a low hose attachment for fuss free operation