PLEASE CALL OR EMAIL FOR OUR 2020 TENT BUNDLE PACKAGES.
PLEASE EMAIL SALES@THEFAMILYTENTSHOP.COM FOR DETAILS
Offering a great balance between living space and must-have features, the Stargrove Air 450 is perfect for families looking for a tent which is practical yet great value for money. The Stargrove has two King size Nightfall bedrooms, reducing any early morning light. Further features include a large living area and pre attached front awning, bothe great for socialising or storing kit.
UPDATED FOR 2020
- Nightfall Bedrooms reduce early morning light
- Better quality diamond clear windows for maximising light and visibility
- Drop down door entrance for easier access and less trip hazard
Family Tent Shop Description
The Vango Stargrove II Air 450 Tent is a new addition to the Vango range due to the sucess of the larger Stargrove 600 during 2019. It is a smaller version with two dark bedrooms at the rear, sewn in groundsheet living area in the middle and enclosed front porch area at the front. Although this is in essentially Vango's entry level to Air Tents it still has some great features like mesh door, cable entry point and TBS stability system for extra strength against the elements.
- Footprint to keep the underside of the tent clean and tidy and to make pitching the tent simpler
- Universal carpet for the living area for a warmer cosier feel on your tootsies.
Ideal tent for a couple starting out on their camping journey and wanting an air tent for ease of set up. Good value for money at around £500 for an air tent with enclosed front porch. Bigger 600 version for those wanting more space or poled version for those on a tighter budget.
Range: Sentinel Active Polyester
Type: 3 Room Tunnel Tent
Berth: 4 Person
Rooms: 2 Bedrooms
Pitching Time: 10 mins
Poles/Air: Airbeam Inflatable Tent
Flysheet: Sentinel Active Polyester
Floor: Fully sewn in Polyethylene
Inner tent:Breathable Polyester
Pack Size: Tent: 80 x 43 x 43cm
Weight: Tent: 19.6kg
Number of Bags:1
- AirSpeed® Valve - Inflate and deflate your tent effortlessly in minutes with the unique and conveniently positioned valve
- Double Action Pump - Supplied with all AirBeam tents, our ergonomically designed pump allows you to effortlessly inflate your tent
- Pre-angled Beams - Achieve greater internal space than with a standard curve. Provides effective bracing against winds
- Sentinel Active - When pack size and weight are the key influence in choosing your tent, our specifically designed Sentinel Active fabric will surpass your needs. Sentinel Active is strong, whilst being waterproof to a 3,000mm HH rating, ensuring great quality and performance coupled with compact pack sizes.
- Drop Down Doors - Effortlessly enter and exit your tent with the drop down doors. Perfect for pram and wheelchair access
- Built-in Front Awning - Provides extra enclosed space perfect for socialising, dining and storage
- Mesh Door - Increase the flow of air within your tent while keeping bugs out
- Climate Windows - Enjoy the views while easily managing the temperature inside your tent with our multi-functional windows which; combine mesh, diamond clear windows and privacy curtains
- Toggled Privacy Curtains - Provides shade or privacy when required, can be rolled away when not in use
- Nightfall Inner Bedrooms - Helps block out early morning light so your sleeping pattern doesn't need to be dictated by the sunrise
- Bedroom Pockets - Keep all your essentials neatly stored away with the conveniently positioned pockets
- Queen Bedrooms - Provides a 60cm sleeping area per person, meaning you have plenty of room to sleep and store essentials
- Toggled Inner Divider - Provides flexible sleeping options, allowing you to split bedrooms, to create more privacy or remove to create a master bedroom
- Double Section Living Area - You are sure to have plently of space to relax and unwind with our double section living area
- Cable Entry - Neatly feed electrical cables into your tent allowing you to easily keep your camping appliances powered
- AirZone Panel - Helps to increase airflow into the living space
- High Visibility Guylines - Guylines are easily visible to avoid a trip hazard
- TBS® II - Ensures the tent performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds