Family Tent Shop Description
The Kampa Watergate 8 is Kampa's version of a very popular and long standing design of tent. What makes this type of tent popular is there ease of pitching and their ability to accomodate even the largest of families against their relatively low cost. The Watergate is definately one of the best of this kind with a HH waterproofing standard of 5000mm, It has a side porch over one of the entrances and it remains taller throughout the tent unlike some competitors that drop height in the bedrooms.
- Footprint to keep the underside of the tent clean and tidy and to make pitching the tent simpler
- Fitted carpet for a warmer cosier feel on your tootsies
- Side enclosed canopy that provides extra living space and a nice protected area for outdoor equipment, shoes and coats.
If you need to accommodate a big family or a large group then this sort of tent is ideal. There are cheaper alternatives on the market but as far as specification and features go this is about as good as it gets.
The side canopy is a welcome addition as it provides an area for wet outdoor gear.
Type: Poled Tunnel Tent
Range: Kampa Poled Tents
Berth: 8 Person
Rooms: 4 Bedrooms
Pitching Time: 35 Minutes
Poles or Air Tent: Fibreglass Poles
Flysheet: Weathershield 5000
Waterproofing: 5000mm HH
Pack Size: 75 x 38 x 38cm
Number of Bags: 1
Pitch Size: 740cm x 310cm
Features of Kampa® tents
- Reinforced pegging and guying points
- Sewn-in Groundsheet
- 4 berth and 2 berth inner tent configuration
- Two side doors both with secondary mesh panel
- Pre-attached high visibility guy lines
- Weather protected ventilation
- Organiser and pockets in inner tents
- Colour coded inner tent suspension
- No-see-up secondary mesh panels in side doors
- Lamp hanger with cable tidy
- Cable entry points
- Heavy duty zips
- Crystal clear windows with blinds and easy-store pockets
- Optional vestibule front panel available