SUMMER OFFERS AVAILABLE ON ALL 2019 TENTS AND TENT PACKAGES WITH FANTASTIC SAVINGS AVAILABLE AGAINST THE ADVERTISED ONLINE PRICES. PLEASE EMAIL SALES@THEFAMILYTENTSHOP.COM FOR DETAILS
The Hayling has become a firm favourite across Europe. For many its the perfect combination of space, features, quality and value for money. Its available in four and six berth versions, both offering the same features and level of comfort. Once set up there's loads of living space for a family.
The rear bedrooms feature a zipped partition between the compartments that can be rolled up to make one large bedroom. There's a large living area with a sewn-in groundsheet and a useful door in the left hand side with a mosquito mesh screen panel that can be used to keep bugs out on warm days. The living area has a horizontal front wall that allows full use of the floor area providing so much more space than a sloping front wall. The outstanding feature of this tent is the large built-in front canopy protecting the front door from inclement weather and providing loads of covered living space. This front canopy can be converted into an enclosed area by using the optional Vestibule front panel.
Family Tent Shop Description
The Kampa Hayling 4 is a perfect weekend/short stops tent for a couple or small family and is actually one of the best tents in its division. It has a full mesh side door, front storage pockets, large windows and cable entry point which along with all its other features make this a very good four berth fibreglass pole tent.
- Footprint to keep the underside of the tent clean and tidy and to make pitching the tent simpler
- Fitted carpet for a warmer cosier feel on your tootsies
- Front vestibule for added security or protection from the elements.
A perfect tent for a couple or small family that want to try out camping. Not a big tent but standing up height throughout and has the functionality factor with the sewn in groundsheet living area and the integral front canopy.
Type: Poled Tunnel Tent
Range: Kampa Endurance Poled Tents
Berth: 4 Person
Rooms: 2 Bedrooms having toggled inner divider
Pitching Time: 25 Minutes
Poles or Air Tent: Fibreglass Poles
Flysheet: Weathershield 5000
Waterproofing: 5000mm HH
Pack Size: 71 x 30 x 30cm
Number of Bags: 1
Pitch Size: 540cm x 320cm
Features of Kampa® Endurance tents
- Reinforced pegging and guying points
- Sewn-in Groundsheet
- Groundsheet for front canopy area
- Side door with secondary mesh panel
- Pre-attached high visibility guy lines
- Weather protected ventilation
- Organiser and pockets in inner tents
- Colour coded inner tent suspension
- No-see-up secondary mesh panels in side doors
- Lamp hanger with cable tidy
- Cable entry points
- Heavy duty zips
- Crystal clear windows with blinds and easy-store pockets
- Optional vestibule front panel (depth: 110cm)